I, Roger M. Wilcox, sang tenor in the Junior High School Choir on this program.
1. The Star Spangled Banner, by Francis Scott Key
2. Stairway to the Stars (1980), by Malneck and Signorelli, arr. Tony Fox
3. Welcome (1980), given by Mrs. Ilona Katz, Board Chairman, College District, and Dr. George L. Caldwell, Superintendent of Schools
4. Great Gate of Kiev, by Modest Mussorgsky
5. Turkey in the Straw, arr. by Fred Muller
6. The Moldau, by Bedřich Smetana
7. Freedom Song, by George Giroux. Accompanied by Elementary Band and Chorus.
1. In a Boat, by Grieg, arr. M. Hood
2. Medley from "Annie", by Martin Charnin and Charles Strouse, arr. Harry Simeone
3. Selections from "Fiddler on the Roof", by Jerry Bock, arr. Felton Rapley
4. Andalucia Suite, by Ernesto Lecuona
1. Your Voices Tune, from "Alexander's Feast" by G.F. Handel
2. Tantum Ergo, by Thomas Luis de Victoria
3. Wade in the Water, Spiritual, arr. P.M. Hayden
4. Let Me Walk, by Paul Feller
5. Didn't My Lord Deliver Daniel?, Spiritual, arr. Ralph Hunter. Anne Rogat, Piano Accompanist
6. King Cotton, by John Philip Sousa, arr. H.L. Walters
7. Knock on Wood, arr. Tony Fox
8. Theme from "Battlestar Galactica", by Stu Phillips and Glen A. Larson, arr. Sid Feller
1. Introducing Lorne Greene, with the Bonanza theme in the background
2. Lorne Greene sings!, I'm an old cowhand from TV land
3. Lorne Greene talks, mostly about his TV roles. Among the material that was cut from this audio recording was a plug for his new show Galactica '80, and the following joke: "People have asked me what space is like. I tell them, space is kind of like Dolly Parton: you don't quite believe it, but there it is!"
4. THIS ... IS ... IT!, by Milton Geiger [sp?]
5. The Sound of America, by Willis Schaefer
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's Stairway digital
audio rescue index.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's main digital audio page.
Click here to go to Roger M. Wilcox's home page.
Send comments regarding this Web page to: Roger M. Wilcox.